WEBINAR: START WITH PROJECT
www.office.com/setup : Some people start Microsoft Project with the best intentions. They add some tasks and then they freeze, not knowing what to do next. In this webinar, we will show you how to overcome it. We will demonstrate the basics so you can start with more confidence and less stress.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AT THE TUESDAY SEMINAR
- How to add tasks to a project.
- How to link tasks together.
- How to assign people to tasks.
- How to manage business days in the Project calendar
REFERENCES FOR THIS WEBINAR
- Basic concepts in Project 2013 (how to do it)
- Project and Thanksgiving (blog)
- Add tasks (how to do it)
- Schedule your work (video)
- Linking tasks (how to do it)
- Assigning tasks to people (how to do it)
- Create a timeline (video)
- Change business days (how to do it)
Visit http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
-Dave Ludwig and Doug Thomas
Original publication: https://blogs.office.com/2013/06/17/webinar-get-started-with-project/