MS Office Login
www.office.com/setup: Logging in to Microsoft Office: Microsoft Office sign-in gives you permission to make changes to your Microsoft account. Office products such as Microsoft Office 2010, 2013, 2016, Microsoft Office 365 Home, Microsoft Office 365 Business, etc., designed by Microsoft. Office products offer you the ease to work on various difficult tasks without any hassle. If you want to log in to your Microsoft account, visit office.com/setup.
Microsoft Office 365 Home & Student and Office 365 Business, both have been designed to meet the needs of professionals and students. Both versions of Microsoft Office 365 include all of the Microsoft Office 2016 desktop applications with some additional benefits. Microsoft Outlook is not included in the startup version of Microsoft Office 365. The student version of Office 365 is best for school attendees. It includes MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and OneDrive, etc., which helps students take notes and present them at school.
Microsoft Office sign-in
Microsoft OneNote allows you to draw and write notes, depending on what you want. You can change the theme according to you in Microsoft Office Home & Student. Microsoft Office can also be used as a web-based application. You can open your web browser, log in to your Microsoft account and then start using your Microsoft Office online. Microsoft Office Online has all the features, such as the desktop version of your Office product but with some drawbacks.
Microsoft Office online includes Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, OneNote and Excel, etc. But Microsoft Office’s Word online does not have the navigation pane. It also does not include the preview option, so you can not preview your document while using the online office. Microsoft Office provides you with 1TB of storage in the cloud, that is, OneDrive. If you store your document in OneDrive, you can access, update or edit your document online from anywhere.
To activate Microsoft Office, you must have an Office product key. The Office product key is a 25-digit alphanumeric code that helps you download and install your copy of Office product on your system. If you buy Microsoft Office online, you can find the product in the mailbox of your registered email ID. When you purchase Office online, Microsoft Team sends you an email with the product key, so by using that key, you can download the Office configuration.
If you purchase the product key at a nearby retail store, you can obtain a retail card with the product key. The product key can be hidden, you need to scratch the back of the sale card to access the Office product key. Or you can find the product key in the Box of the Office product if you purchased a CD. If you want to download Office on your system, you must have a Microsoft account. If you do not have an account, then you need to create one.
Steps to create a Microsoft Office account – Log in to Microsoft Office:
- First, you must connect your system to the network to access the Internet.
- Open the browser, which you commonly use in your system.
- Visit the URL www.office.com/setup create account or office.com/setup and click Create a new account.
- Now enter your email id and password, which is associated with the Office product.
- If you do not want to use your email ID, you can use your phone number to create a Microsoft account.
- You can also check the check box if you want Microsoft promotional emails, if desired, and then click Next.
- Enter your first and last name and click Next to continue the process.
- Now type the letters or numbers in the required box that are displayed on the screen and click Create Account.
- Congratulations! Your Microsoft account was created successfully.
Steps To download and install Microsoft Office – Log in to Microsoft Office:
For Windows PC:
- Visit the link www.office.com/setup and then log in to your account, if it already existed.
- Follow the previous process if you do not have a Microsoft account yet.
- Enter the Office product key and then click Send.
- Now you must click install to start the download.
- Click on Run or Save the file, according to your web browser and then run the installation setup of the office.
- Now follow the guidelines on the screen and accept the software license agreement.
- If necessary, enter the product key again and click Finish.
- Open any of the application and try to use it.
- Open your browser, type URL office.com/setup and then press enter using the keyboard.
- Log in to your account and click install to start the download.
- Now open the download folder and double-click on the Office installation file.
- Enter your LogOn username and password when you are asked to grant permission.
- Now accept the software license agreement and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
- Click Close and then open Word or any other application.
- Click on Start and start using your Office applications.
If the product of your office did not activate automatically, you can activate it manually using the activation wizard. You should also check the updates to see if your Office product is updated or not. If you are using an outdated version, it may crash or cause problems during the completion of a task. Therefore, you must ensure that you use the latest and most up-to-date version of Microsoft Office. You can reinstall Microsoft Office on your system if necessary. But you must uninstall the previously installed copy of Office from the system.
Steps to uninstall Microsoft Office – Log in to Microsoft Office:
If you are using Windows 7:
- Click on the start button or on the Windows icon in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Control Panel, select Programs and then click on Uninstall a program.
- Now you must select your Office product from the software list.
- Select the software you want to remove, click Uninstall.
- Wait until the process is completed and then restart your system.
- If you use Windows 8, 8.1 and 10:
- First, find the Control Panel, click on the start button and select Control Panel.
- Select the Programs and features and then click on Uninstall a program.
- From the list of software, find the name of your Office product that you want to delete.
- Click Uninstall and wait until the uninstallation process of the Office installation completes.
- Restart your system to complete uninstalling the Office product from the system.
It is essential to uninstall the Microsoft Office product from the system to install the latest version of the Office installation. After the successful uninstallation of the Office configuration from the system, you can log in to your account to download the Office configuration online again.
Steps to download and reinstall Microsoft Office again – Log in to Microsoft Office:
- First, uninstall the previous version of your Microsoft Office product from your system.
- Visit office.com/myaccount and sign in to your Microsoft account.
- If you have already used your product key, then you will not need to re-enter the product key.
- Click install, which will automatically start the download.
- Now run the installation installation of Office on your system.
- Enter your email id and password to log in again to your account, if necessary.
- Follow the instructions on the screen and then click Finish or Close to complete the Office installation
- Now open the application and try to use it to find any problem.
If you encounter any problems while using Microsoft Office, you can contact Office Support. You can also visit us at office.com/setup to learn about problems related to installation, download or configuration. Our experts will help you and provide you with the best solution to your problem related to the Microsoft Office login