www.office.com/setup Fix Error Code 30034-4 Office 2016 2013 365 – Microsoft Office has been used by many Computer Users around the Globe. Their Services allow a user to create a document, spreadsheet, presentation, communicate with their clients and a lot of other stuff without using any other third-party application.
Their latest and popular office versions are 2013, 2016 and 365. Apart from the amazing features that Office has, you can face a few errors while installing, using or uninstalling the Office. One of these errors is Error Code 30034-4, which can be fixed manually with few troubleshooting steps.
CAUSES OF ERROR CODE 30034-4 IN OFFICE 2016, 2013 & 365
- Internet Connectivity Issue
- Proxy settings are enabled on your computer
- Some problem in the system files, which results in the incompatibility of Office files
- Your security software or your firewall might be blocking the Office installation
- Incomplete, failed, partial or removal of Office Suite
METHOD 1: SYSTEM FILE CHECKING(SFC) TO FIX ERROR CODE 30034-4
System File Checking or SFC is a powerful Windows tool that enables the user to check and verify missing files in the Operating System. By using this tool, you can scan and restore the missing files. Follow these steps to fix Error Code 30034-4 in Office Suite.
- Click on the Start button on the bottom-left corner.
- Search for Command prompt or cmd.
- Right-click on the Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- If prompted, enter the administrator password.
- When the command prompt open, type SFC/SCANNOW and hit the enter key.
- The scan will start automatically and the scan will take some time.
- Do not close the Window until the scan is 100% complete.
Once the scan is complete, check the error code 30034-4 is fixed or not. You can also check the next method if the problem still persists.
METHOD 2: TEMPORARILY DISABLE THE FIREWALL AND ANTIVIRUS
The Firewall and Antivirus may sometimes detect and delete execution file of Microsoft Office as a part of system security in the background. That is why it is recommended to disable your firewall and antivirus before moving forward in step of installation of Office suite.
Apart from protecting your device from various kind of threats, these Security System also deletes or disables important program files and software. To avoid any issue because of the firewall or antivirus do this:
- Disable/Uninstall the Firewall and Antivirus on your System.
- Download, Install and Activate your MS Office on the device.
- Check whether every software and tool is working fine.
- Enable/Reinstall the Firewall and Antivirus.
If you forget to enable your Antivirus back then your system may become available to all the kinds of threat.
This method works best when none of the above methods make your Error Code 30034-4 go away. When you reinstall your MS Office your data and subscription will not get affected. It will take a lot of time as you have to install the product from the very start.
- Go to the control panel and in the search box type uninstall a program.
- Click on Uninstall a Program.
- A list of all the installed programs will appear on your screen.
- Right-click on the Microsoft Office and choose Uninstall.
- Once the uninstallation finished, Restart your device.
- Go to the official website of the Microsoft Office.
- Sign in to your Account using username and password.
- Click on My Account and click on the product you want to install.
- Click on the Download & Install Office button. A download will start automatically.
- Run the downloaded setup file.
- Follow the installation instructions until you see “You’re all set!”.
If none of the aforementioned solutions are helping you to fix your Error Code 30034-4 then you need help from a Technician. Contact the Office Customer Support team as per your convenience.
Get Started with your Office Setup at Office.com/setup and get help to Fix Error Code 30034-4 Office 2016 2013 365.