www.office.com/setup Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Error Code 30016-4 – Microsoft Office Error Code 30016-4 occurs when you try to uninstall Microsoft Office from your system. When you try to uninstall Office 365 ProPlus from a computer, you receive the following error message: Something went wrong 30016-4. This could be happening due to deletion of files related to Microsoft Office or the Security System of your device is causing this error. In this article, we will discuss the possible reasons and how to troubleshoot them.
REPAIR REGISTRY FILES TO FIX OFFICE ERROR CODE 30016-4
As we know, sometimes system files of your Microsoft Office may get deleted. This results in Microsoft Error 30016-4 while installing or uninstalling the Microsoft Office Product. The registry corruption or key-value error may lead to malfunctioning of entire MS Office. Follow these steps to repair the Office registry.
- On your Windows device, click on the Windows or Start button.
- From the list of programs, click on the Control Panel.
- In the search box, type uninstall a program and hit the enter key.
- Under Programs and Features, choose to Uninstall a Program.
- A list will appear on your screen of all the installed software and programs on your device.
- Right click on the Office Product and choose Change.
- A wizard will appear on screen with option Repair and Uninstall. Click on Repair.
- You will be prompted with the question “How would you like to repair your Office?”. Choose Online Repair.
- You can also choose the option Quick Repair which will take less time.
- Follow the remaining instructions and repair your Office.
DISABLE ANTIVIRUS TEMPORARILY
Some Antivirus and Internet Security Program may block or disable the important files of your Office which leads to Error code 30016-4. In that case, you should disable or uninstall the Antivirus Software(Do not forget to install it again).
To disable and enable the Antivirus on your device, contact your Antivirus software assistance. You can also check the procedure on the internet.
DISABLE THE FIREWALL TEMPORARILY
Your Windows device has a firewall security system which protects your device from numerous threats. This firewall can also deactivate few features from your device that lead to Error 30016-04. To disable the firewall manually, follow these steps.
- Open the Control Panel on your device.
- Go to the System and Security and choose Windows Firewall.
- On the left panel, select Turn Windows Firewall on or off.
- Click on Turn off Firewall for both Home & Private Network and Public Network.
- Give your permission to make changes.
Even after following all these troubleshooting steps, you are getting Microsoft Office Error Code 30016-4 then contact the Customer Support Team. You can reach us anytime at our Toll-free number. The help is one call away.
You may also do Office Setup at Office.com/setup or Troubleshoot Microsoft Office Error Code 30016-4.