Office 2013 Setup Instructions
The office 2013 is an MS Office suite designed and built by a giant technology, Microsoft. The full package of the Office includes various programs, servers and services.
Previous versions of this article only provided limited apps, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. But the latest Office versions have a number of unique features that allow you to work in groups unless all participants appear in one place. Apart from this, you can do other important tasks. Important features of the website.com/stup 2013 include:
- Home screen is being reset.
- New graphic options on Word.
- Tape interface.
- Advanced services in Microsoft Outlook.
To access all of its features, you must download, install and operate on your Windows or Mac device. Its unique version is available on mobile devices. However, before downloading, installing and opening Office 2013, make sure the following:
Delete an old version of an Office or an offense for the installation of the Office
Two versions of the same software can cause software conflict on the device. Therefore, there is an obligation to uninstall any creation or testing of Microsoft Office 2013, the Office 2010 Compliance Package and any new version you tried to download / install without any success. In case of an event, follow the steps outlined below to delete or subtract the application:
- Open the first menu and view the Control Panel or press Windows + R at the same time, type the Control Panel and press Enter.
- Now, select Add or Remove Programs or Uninstall the program.
- Get an Office request, you want to uninstall.
- Click Uninstall and wait until the end of the process.
- Update your Windows in the latest version.
To install the Office Setup 2013 , make sure the app you use is up to date. To download pending updates, follow these steps:
- Click the Start button and All Programs
- Now, click on Windows Update
- It will show you all the pending reviews
- Click download, if any updates are available
- 32-bit or 64-bit version
You can install Office configuration at 32-bit and 64-bit operating system versions. However, it is recommended to confirm the download of the same version of the Office configuration. For example, if you are using a 32-bit version of Windows, then install the 32-bit Office installation version that will result in successful installation.
Office 2013 setup steps to download
- Log in to your Office account by providing email registered with the password.
- Provide product key for Office 2013
- go to my account
- From the list of applications, select your installation version of the Office and click Download
- Wait until the end of the process
- Steps to install Office Setup 2013
Depending on your browser, click Run Settings (Chrome), (Edge or Internet Explorer) or Save File (in Firefox).
Now, follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Steps to initiate the 2013 Office Setup
- Open the first menu and search for Microsoft Office 2013.
- Click on any of your apps, that is, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- For the first time you will be asked to work in your Office.
- Enter the 25 Office Office product key by redeeming it from your product packages (offline purchases) or email ID.
- Click Continue.
- Make sure the selection of suggested settings usage is checked.
- Click OK and go to Next.
- Follow the additional instructions on the screen.
- Click All ready for final resolution.